Preparedness Advice Blog
- A House Fire Changed My Family Forever
- Build your emergency kit with this Junk Drawer Challenge!
- What can a Billy Joel concert teach us about situational awareness?
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson
- The Beginner’s Quick-Start Guide to Homeschooling
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever
Tag Archives: congee
One of the problems we will have when we have to rely on our preps is that we will lack the varieties of tastes that we are used to. So lately I have been looking at the way some common ingredients that most of us store are used in other cultures. Today I have been looking at rice and discovered congee, an oriental way of cooking and seasoning rice.
Many of us store large amounts of rice, but mainly use it only a few different ways. So here are some additional ideas for cooking your rice in a variety of ways. …Read More...