Preparedness Advice Blog
- Smart Advice to Help You Survive the Government Shutdown — or any other surprise financial setback
- 3 Key Medical Concepts to Teach Every Child
- How to Choose the Best Straw Water Filter For You
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Give this a try and have an extra $1378 by the end of the year!
- Build Your Best-Ever Emergency Kit
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
Tag Archives: congee
One of the problems we will have when we have to rely on our preps is that we will lack the varieties of tastes that we are used to. So lately I have been looking at the way some common ingredients that most of us store are used in other cultures. Today I have been looking at rice and discovered congee, an oriental way of cooking and seasoning rice.
Many of us store large amounts of rice, but mainly use it only a few different ways. So here are some additional ideas for cooking your rice in a variety of ways. …Read More...