Preparedness Advice Blog
- Join my new 5-day Challenge, DO IT NOW 2020
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival
- What’s Bugging You? Dealing With Parasites in Humans
Tag Archives: congee
One of the problems we will have when we have to rely on our preps is that we will lack the varieties of tastes that we are used to. So lately I have been looking at the way some common ingredients that most of us store are used in other cultures. Today I have been looking at rice and discovered congee, an oriental way of cooking and seasoning rice.
Many of us store large amounts of rice, but mainly use it only a few different ways. So here are some additional ideas for cooking your rice in a variety of ways. …Read More...