Preparedness Advice Blog
- Join my new 5-day Challenge, DO IT NOW 2020
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival
- What’s Bugging You? Dealing With Parasites in Humans
Tag Archives: consent to a Search
First let me qualify a few things; while I served in Law Enforcement for many years, I am not an attorney and have been retired for over 20 years. Even though I try to keep up on the law, I am not an expert and you may want to check the validity of the things that I am saying with your own attorney before you refuse to consent to a Search.
Remember there are only five ways in which the police can legally enter your home.
- A search warrant. If they come to your home with a search warrant, they are coming in, do not attempt to block their entry, all you will do is pick up charges of interfering and resisting.