Preparedness Advice Blog
- Build your emergency kit with this Junk Drawer Challenge!
- What can a Billy Joel concert teach us about situational awareness?
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson
- The Beginner’s Quick-Start Guide to Homeschooling
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever
- 10 Uses For Tomato Powder
Tag Archives: controller
Simple and easy.
A couple of weeks ago I showed how to make a simple 12 volt battery pack (http://bit.ly/Pnpikc). Today I am showing how simple it is to charge the battery packs. I use these packs for running lights, charging batteries and running radios. There uses are only limited by your imagination.
For charging I use a Powerfilm Solar R14 rollable solar panel that produces an operating voltage of 15.4, at 14 watts and 0.9 amps. This is quite adequate to charge the battery packs. Because I sometimes use different solar panels, I have a 7-amp Sunforce controller between the panels and the battery pack. …Read More...