Preparedness Advice Blog
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI
Tag Archives: cooking from scratch
My son-in-law makes his from scratch and my granddaughters are always looking forward to him cooking breakfast. But pancakes are not just for breakfast anymore. You can make great desserts too. Cover them with fruit, nuts, preserves or jams and enjoy with a little whip cream for a low calorie dessert.
Remember you have to practice making your food from scratch, no stores, no freezers, and no refrigerators before the time comes to start using your food storage. …Read More...