Preparedness Advice Blog
- Smart Advice to Help You Survive the Government Shutdown — or any other surprise financial setback
- 3 Key Medical Concepts to Teach Every Child
- How to Choose the Best Straw Water Filter For You
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Give this a try and have an extra $1378 by the end of the year!
- Build Your Best-Ever Emergency Kit
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
Tag Archives: coronal mass ejection
This morning I found an interesting article in today’s news that I feel we should pay attention to in planning our prepping. US intel intercepts memo showing Iran wants to attack grid with EMP weapon… So today I decided to address the subject of EMP and CME. It has been some time since we posted any information on this subject.
As of yet I have not seen the government take an concrete action to mitigate the effects of and EMP attack or a CME (Coronal Mass Ejection) event. UPDATE: The 2016 Republican platform mentions EMP as a major threat.
An electromagnetic pulse (EMP), also sometimes called a transient electromagnetic disturbance, is a short burst of electromagnetic energy.…Read More...