Preparedness Advice Blog
- Prepper To Prepper: The Hawaii Missile Alert, This Is Not A Drill
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should!
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Watch for these January bargains
- Take the 2017 End-of-Year Prepper Evaluation
- Prepper To Prepper: What Is In Your Everyday Carry?
Tag Archives: country cured ham
Take meat for example, country cured ham, dry cured in salt, smoked and aged form 3 months to a year keep practically indefinitely. Since it has lost a lot of its water content it is essentially concentrated ham. Just be sure that the hams you find are real country cured and not some imitation.
Hard salamis and other cured sausages are long lasting. Slab or side bacon, smoked with rind left on will keep for long periods. …Read More...