Preparedness Advice Blog
- A House Fire Changed My Family Forever
- Build your emergency kit with this Junk Drawer Challenge!
- What can a Billy Joel concert teach us about situational awareness?
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson
- The Beginner’s Quick-Start Guide to Homeschooling
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever
Tag Archives: CPR
Here is a list of First Aid supplies for your home, but remember the best first aid kit is only as good as the person using it. Take at least the Red Cross Advanced First Aid and CPR courses. Get good reference books. (I will post a review of some in the near future).
Remember in a serious injury you will use more dressings that you ever expect. Don’t short change yourself on supplies.
Find a good box or bag to store the supplies in. Inspect your kit yearly, things like adhesive tape have a shelf life as well as the over the counter medicines.…Read More...