Preparedness Advice Blog
- The Best Strategy for Homeschooling When Life Gets Hard
- Survival Shopping at Costco: A Quick and Easy Guide
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
Tag Archives: CPR
Here is a list of First Aid supplies for your home, but remember the best first aid kit is only as good as the person using it. Take at least the Red Cross Advanced First Aid and CPR courses. Get good reference books. (I will post a review of some in the near future).
Remember in a serious injury you will use more dressings that you ever expect. Don’t short change yourself on supplies.
Find a good box or bag to store the supplies in. Inspect your kit yearly, things like adhesive tape have a shelf life as well as the over the counter medicines.…Read More...