Preparedness Advice Blog
- The Best Strategy for Homeschooling When Life Gets Hard
- Survival Shopping at Costco: A Quick and Easy Guide
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
Tag Archives: cranberry beans
My husband wrote an article recently about using beans instead of oil. Well that got me to thinking about beans and how healthy they are. Needless to say there are many people out there that can’t handle beans for one reason or another. But maybe with the variety of beans out there you can find one that you would like.
Last year if you remember I took a trip to a bean warehouse, you’re going, right a bean warehouse. Well, my friend and I traveled some distance to a small town over a bridge and thru farm lands and finally we find one large warehouse next to a river in the middle of no where. …Read More...