Preparedness Advice Blog
- The Best Strategy for Homeschooling When Life Gets Hard
- Survival Shopping at Costco: A Quick and Easy Guide
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
Tag Archives: Creamed beef
I remember having creamed beef over toast in the boarding school I went to and loved it. It was served with mashed potatoes and string beans. I thought it was great, but later I learned it was used to stretch the schools budget. I made it for my kids when they were young and they liked it over their mashed potatoes.
I was looking through some of my old recipes and found an easy recipe for creamed beef. It’s very hard for me to throw any leftovers away, I can still hear my grandmother saying that people were starving in the world and we should be grateful we have good food to eat. …Read More...