Preparedness Advice Blog
- Need More Mistletoe Time? Try These Food Storage Holiday Recipes
- Get week-by-week prepping help with my 2019 calendar!
- 7 Survival Lessons from Deep Survival: Who Lives, Who Dies and Why
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: O’Reilly Auto Parts
- 4 Must-Have Mini Emergency Kits For Your Purse
- How to Survive the Growing Wave of Civil Unrest
Tag Archives: crushed dehydrated vegetables
Many people forget that just storing food is not all it takes to be prepared for an emergency. Having your food taste good is also important. Many of the foods that you have stored will have to be cooked from scratch. Spices have a limited shelf life, but there are other ways to improve the taste of your foods. So start thinking about using crushed and powdered dehydrated vegetables to improve their taste.
Vegetables flakes can be made by crushing dehydrated vegetables in a blender, (If you’re using a blender watch your speed, to fast and you will have powder instead of just bits and pieces) If the power is out you can use a rolling pin (just put vegetables in a plastic bag and crush them. …Read More...