Preparedness Advice Blog
- The Best Strategy for Homeschooling When Life Gets Hard
- Survival Shopping at Costco: A Quick and Easy Guide
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
Tag Archives: crystallized honey
Honey if correctly stored will last indefinitely, with age it may crystallize, but that is not a problem. Having been raised overseas I never saw liquid honey until I came to this country. You got it from the store in a crystallized form. You ate it that way spread on bread. However, if your honey does crystallize, you merely have to heat it and it will liquefy. Set the bottle in a pan of hot water. Do not bring it to a boil.
Store honey in closed tight fitting containers. Uncovered honey will pickup unwanted odors and moisture. Do not store honey for long term (several years) in metal cans. …Read More...