Preparedness Advice Blog
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI
Tag Archives: dehydrate vegetables
Every year about this time, my wife and I plan what we are going to plant in our summer garden. Now one of the things that we take into consideration is how easy it is to preserve any extra food that we grow. Dehydrating vegetables is one of our favorite methods. It is easy to do and doesn’t take a lot of effort. We always plan to dehydrate vegetables and properly packaged it can last for years in our storage. So we plant extras of the vegetables that are easy to dehydrate.
The following list shows the best-dehydrated vegetables.
Probably the easiest to dehydrate are
- Peppers, hot/chili.