Preparedness Advice Blog
- A House Fire Changed My Family Forever
- Build your emergency kit with this Junk Drawer Challenge!
- What can a Billy Joel concert teach us about situational awareness?
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson
- The Beginner’s Quick-Start Guide to Homeschooling
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever
Tag Archives: dehydrate vegetables
Every year about this time, my wife and I plan what we are going to plant in our summer garden. Now one of the things that we take into consideration is how easy it is to preserve any extra food that we grow. Dehydrating vegetables is one of our favorite methods. It is easy to do and doesn’t take a lot of effort. We always plan to dehydrate vegetables and properly packaged it can last for years in our storage. So we plant extras of the vegetables that are easy to dehydrate.
The following list shows the best-dehydrated vegetables.
Probably the easiest to dehydrate are
- Peppers, hot/chili.