Preparedness Advice Blog
- The Best Strategy for Homeschooling When Life Gets Hard
- Survival Shopping at Costco: A Quick and Easy Guide
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
Tag Archives: dehydrated chicken
My husband found a #10 can of Mountain House dehydrated chicken during our container remodel so I decided to try it. I don’t make many casseroles for just the two of us, but it was my turn to take food to my father in law, so thought I would try one with the dehydrated chicken. The chicken was at least 25 or more years old and looked pretty dry even for a dehydrated food item.
I didn’t have a recipe, so I decide to use some of the garden zucchini, (green & yellow, onions, and used spinach noodles for a binder and appearance.…Read More...