Preparedness Advice Blog
- The Best Strategy for Homeschooling When Life Gets Hard
- Survival Shopping at Costco: A Quick and Easy Guide
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
Tag Archives: diesel vehicles
There are three types of fuel that we will discuss for the purposes of this article. They are on road diesel, off road diesel and home heating oil. First, I will define what I am including in each category.
On road diesel is any diesel that is sold for vehicle use on the roads. A government road tax is included in the price of the fuel. Diesel sold in the U.S. for use on roads is ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD) containing less than 15 parts per million.
Off road diesel is sold strictly for off road use and is normally dyed red in color. …Read More...