Preparedness Advice Blog
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival
- What’s Bugging You? Dealing With Parasites in Humans
- Last Minute Holiday Gifts for the Prepper Dad
Tag Archives: diseases from dressing game
In a TEOTWAWKI situation, we may find ourselves having to dress wild game anything from rats to deer. Because we cannot afford to get sick under these conditions we need to be more careful about protecting ourselves from diseases while dressing the game.
There are numerous diseases that you can contact while dressing out the game or from the ticks and fleas that are leaving them. As soon as the game begins to cool the ticks, fleas and other parasites will leave and look for new homes. Hopeful it will not be you.
While there are many potential diseases that you can contact from wild game we will mainly concentrate on four. …Read More...