Preparedness Advice Blog
- Join my new 5-day Challenge, DO IT NOW 2020
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival
- What’s Bugging You? Dealing With Parasites in Humans
Tag Archives: drones
A warm body can be detected by the infrared (IR) heat that it gives off with thermal imaging equipment, and provides a difficult challenge to someone or something wishing to avoid detection. You may be camouflaged in the best concealment there is, but you may be highly visible to thermal imaging from someone with a IR scope on the ground or that drone flying overhead. This goes the same for any warm or hot equipment that you might wish to conceal.
What is infrared? It is light not visible to the human eye; electromagnetic radiation with longer wavelengths than visible light, extending from the red edge of the visible spectrum.…Read More...
This is a list of 22 tips on how to avoid a surveillance drone that has been widely distributed by al-Qaeda. Now I am no expert on drones and how they function, so I can’t comment on the reliability of all the information. However, I feel that publishing this list may start some discussion that can provide us all with beneficial information.
You can look at the list from two different ways, one if you utilize these tactics you may be able to avoid surveillance drones, two if you are lost and want to be found, do the opposite of what the list suggests.…Read More...