Preparedness Advice Blog
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI
Tag Archives: duck
I was introduced to duck about 20 years ago maybe longer (time flies). I had a friend that liked to go hunting and I was invited to dinner after one of his duck hunting trips. Our friend served duck, it was beautiful on the platter, and the first bite was great after that I had to hide my gag reflex with my napkin. Every bite was filled with buckshot it took the pleasure out of eating believe me. Since then if anybody mentioned duck I got choked up.
Several years ago I finally bought a duck during the holidays and cooked it for a surprise for my husband on our anniversary.…Read More...