Preparedness Advice Blog
- Need More Mistletoe Time? Try These Food Storage Holiday Recipes
- Get week-by-week prepping help with my 2019 calendar!
- 7 Survival Lessons from Deep Survival: Who Lives, Who Dies and Why
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: O’Reilly Auto Parts
- 4 Must-Have Mini Emergency Kits For Your Purse
- How to Survive the Growing Wave of Civil Unrest
Tag Archives: Emergency Preparedness and More
NOTE: The original founder of Preparedness Advice, Howard Godfrey, is the author of this book. I give it my full recommendation as an outstanding source of advice that covers a wide expanse of survival topics.
It has been a while since I have written a new post, since I have been enjoying a bit of time off, as well as working on new projects. One thing that I am very pleased with is that Noah has taken good care of this blog. Information continues to be widely shared and you are getting to see some different points of view.
I have been working on revising and updating the second edition of my book, “Emergency Preparedness and More, A Manual on Food Storage and Survival“.…Read More...
Today is a bit of a self-serving post. Yesterday the Prepper Website one of my favorite sites, published a review of my book “Emergency Preparedness and More, a Manual on Food Storage and Survival”. You can read the review here. With Christmas coming, my book would make a great Christmas present for both experienced and beginning preppers. My book can easily be found on Amazon.
As I mentioned the Pepper Website is one of my favorites http://www.prepperwebsite.com/. It reviews many other sites and puts up some of the most pertinent articles on a daily basis.