Preparedness Advice Blog
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI
Tag Archives: Emergency Response Guidebook
A book that you should have if you live near a railroad, major highway or industrial area is the Emergency Response Guidebook. This is a guidebook for first responders in any type of hazardous materials incident. The book provides the codes to read the diamond shaped plaques that are located on the sides of vehicles carrying hazardous or dangerous materials.
It helps you to identify the material and provides you with information on health hazards, dangers of fire and explosion and evacuations distances. With this book and a pair of binoculars, you can stand off at a distance read the plaques and identify the hazards. …Read More...