Preparedness Advice Blog
- Build your emergency kit with this Junk Drawer Challenge!
- What can a Billy Joel concert teach us about situational awareness?
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson
- The Beginner’s Quick-Start Guide to Homeschooling
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever
- 10 Uses For Tomato Powder
Tag Archives: Eureka Assault Outfitter 4
A couple of weeks ago, I put up a review on the Eureka Assault Outfitter 4 tent. This last week, I spent several days at the beach. I camped near some sand dunes for my grandchildren’s benefit. They are young and love to play on the dunes. The tent my wife and I choose to use was the Assault Outfitter 4.
My wife and I found the tent easy to sent up and take down. During the time we were there it was exposed to winds in excess of thirty miles per hour. The tent never wavered. The vestibule system worked well. …Read More...