Preparedness Advice Blog
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI
Tag Archives: external backpack frames
Recently I listened to a discussion about which was best internal vs. external backpack frames. They never could agree on an answer. Since then I have been giving this some thought. Now over the years I have accumulated a number of backpacks having both internal and external frames. Having used both, I think that each one has pros and cons. However a lot will depend on what you plan on using the backpack for.
The pros of external backpack frames are. They position the weight high on your back, allowing good vertical load transfer to the hips and an upright walking posture. …Read More...