Preparedness Advice Blog
- Prepper To Prepper: The Hawaii Missile Alert, This Is Not A Drill
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should!
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Watch for these January bargains
- Take the 2017 End-of-Year Prepper Evaluation
- Prepper To Prepper: What Is In Your Everyday Carry?
Tag Archives: external backpack frames
Recently I listened to a discussion about which was best internal vs. external backpack frames. They never could agree on an answer. Since then I have been giving this some thought. Now over the years I have accumulated a number of backpacks having both internal and external frames. Having used both, I think that each one has pros and cons. However a lot will depend on what you plan on using the backpack for.
The pros of external backpack frames are. They position the weight high on your back, allowing good vertical load transfer to the hips and an upright walking posture. …Read More...