Preparedness Advice Blog
- Build your emergency kit with this Junk Drawer Challenge!
- What can a Billy Joel concert teach us about situational awareness?
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson
- The Beginner’s Quick-Start Guide to Homeschooling
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever
- 10 Uses For Tomato Powder
Tag Archives: family
One of the more challenging decisions you may be faced with is when to bug out. A lot of us who consider ourselves seasoned preppers with a good number of survival skills might be tempted to wait until the last minute because we’re not convinced the situation is so dire that we couldn’t survive. Also, admit it, we don’t want to look foolish in front of our friends and neighbors if the crisis turns out to be a big, fat nothingburger.
However, if any of the following scenarios are a part of your life, it would be prudent to be in that first wave of people heading out of town.…Read More...
The older I get the more I realize that many of us in our attempts to maintain operational secrecy ignore what may turn out to be our most important prep. Most of us stock, food, water, medical kits and all types of preps for TEOTWAWKI. But many of us forget what may be the most important of all, friends and family.
The older I get, I am now over 70 the more I find that we need friends and family. This was something that I never really thought about when I was younger. Thankfully, my parents did and always encouraged us to work together.…Read More...