Preparedness Advice Blog
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI
Tag Archives: Faraday bag
I have recently spent more time on EMP research and testing and have come to several conclusions. The way I am now testing my Faraday cages is by placing a cell phone inside and seeing if it will ring. This has lead to some interesting results. The first thing I found was that the use of a microwave oven for a Faraday cage is very questionable. They will not block a cell phone transmission.
A 50 cal military ammo can lined with styrofoam with the rubber seal still intact was successful in blocking cell transmissions. I have always been told to remove the seal or it won’t work. …Read More...