Preparedness Advice Blog
- A House Fire Changed My Family Forever
- Build your emergency kit with this Junk Drawer Challenge!
- What can a Billy Joel concert teach us about situational awareness?
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson
- The Beginner’s Quick-Start Guide to Homeschooling
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever
Tag Archives: fight
Most men and many women have been in some type of physical altercation. In most cases this was just a schoolyard fight in which there was no danger of being seriously injured. Now there is a big difference between this type of fight and one at which you are at serious risk of great bodily injury or death. In the schoolyard fight, we often even followed some type of rules or sense of fair play.
When I went to school, kids did not use guns or other weapons, even though they were often available. Today it is not unusual for kids to shoot and kill one another. …Read More...