Preparedness Advice Blog
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI
Tag Archives: filling
The other day I had to go to the dentist for a filling. This always makes me think of the first experience with a dentist that I can remember. It was in South Africa in the early 1950’s and I had a filling done. Well there was no such thing as Novocain, just hang on and endure the pain. My father and I were talking about this afterwards and he says on his first trip to the dentist, the drill was powered with a foot peddle (he is 90).
Anyway, my trip was pain free and quick. Now this set me to thinking what you do about dental problems in a long-term major disaster situation. …Read More...