Preparedness Advice Blog
- Need More Mistletoe Time? Try These Food Storage Holiday Recipes
- Get week-by-week prepping help with my 2019 calendar!
- 7 Survival Lessons from Deep Survival: Who Lives, Who Dies and Why
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: O’Reilly Auto Parts
- 4 Must-Have Mini Emergency Kits For Your Purse
- How to Survive the Growing Wave of Civil Unrest
Tag Archives: fir
One thing that was pointed out was that certain types of pine tree (Ponderosa, Norfolk Island and Yew) have some toxic properties and you should not make tea from them. As a result of this article, I received emails asking about other types of trees and if you could make tree teas from their needles or leaves.