Preparedness Advice Blog
- Smart Advice to Help You Survive the Government Shutdown — or any other surprise financial setback
- 3 Key Medical Concepts to Teach Every Child
- How to Choose the Best Straw Water Filter For You
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Give this a try and have an extra $1378 by the end of the year!
- Build Your Best-Ever Emergency Kit
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
Tag Archives: firearm
I didn’t grow up with guns in the house because my family didn’t live in the continental United States. Due to my Dad’s job, we were all over the globe and living in places that didn’t exactly have Second Amendment rights. However, during my high school years, two of my older buddies were finally of age and could legally go through the process to purchase firearms. We started target shooting. Not advanced shooting classes, but just shooting for fun.
Living near the ocean, we would sometimes go out to remote places where we could shoot into the water. We’d throw empty gallon milk jugs into the water and then do our best to shoot at them while they were bobbing on the waves.…Read More...
Supporting Your Firearm, Especially After TEOTWAWKI Security guy
I’m not going to give advice on what firearm you should buy. Everywhere I have looked for what people recommend the discussion always gets heated as everyone gives the ONLY reason why their choice is the ONLY one that should be bought by anyone. I might give some advice on the best caliber a for rifle I recommend: .30-06, .30-30, .223 Remington, .308 Winchester, 5.56x45mm, 7.62x51mm, 7.62x39mm, .22LR; yeah the rifle that can shoot that should be good. For handgun the best would fire .45ACP, 9mm Parabellum, .40, .22LR; yep best pistol would shoot that. …Read More...