Preparedness Advice Blog
- A House Fire Changed My Family Forever
- Build your emergency kit with this Junk Drawer Challenge!
- What can a Billy Joel concert teach us about situational awareness?
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson
- The Beginner’s Quick-Start Guide to Homeschooling
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever
Tag Archives: first aid kit
I received a call from Medcallassist the manufactures of the Medical Kit I recommended and wrote about the other day. The post is at http://bit.ly/RiCqbu. Apparently, they have received some inquiries from our readers and want to offer a 10% discount to anyone who calls them in the next seven days. The discount code would be “preparedness advice”. There website is http://www.medcallassist.com/
Be sure and check that purchasing and processing this kit does not violate your local and state laws
There are first aid kits and then there are medical kits. Most of the premade first aid kits I see on the market are merely collections of a few bandaids and a little antiseptic with a couple of 4 X 4 pads thrown in. Now the other day I got a real medical kit, one designed by an ER Doctor for serious use. It comes from MedCallAssist.
Since I received it, I have had the chance to show it to a couple people with extensive medical experience. They could hardly believe what it contained, remarking that it was almost like having a portable emergency room, or as close as you could come in a small pack. …Read More...
I recently received a first aid kit from Freezedryguy. The kit comes in an improved M3 Medic’s Bag that opens into three sections for easy and quick access to all your first aid supplies. The bag comes with shoulder and M.O.L.L.E. straps. The bag is made of a good sturdy grade of nylon. Improvements include relocating the D ring for the shoulder straps so that the bag stays in the upright position. Zippers are of good quality and the bag was easy to unzip using one hand.
• The M3 Medic bag measures 8”x7”x9”.
• The M3 Medic complete Bag including contents weighs 3.9 lbs.…