Preparedness Advice Blog
- Need More Mistletoe Time? Try These Food Storage Holiday Recipes
- Get week-by-week prepping help with my 2019 calendar!
- 7 Survival Lessons from Deep Survival: Who Lives, Who Dies and Why
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: O’Reilly Auto Parts
- 4 Must-Have Mini Emergency Kits For Your Purse
- How to Survive the Growing Wave of Civil Unrest
Tag Archives: food odors
I was reading the comment about keeping a low profile while cooking food during emergencies and the odors that they gave off.
My husband and I were discussing that and one thing that I came up with is cooking with the wonder oven. I wrote several articles on it a few months back. Look it up in the search feature of the blog, upper right hand coner.
Simply bring your food to a cooking temperature and place in the wonder oven. The plastic lid on the wonder oven keeps the odors down. If you cook large batches that are enough for a day or two this will reduce your chances of being found.…Read More...