Preparedness Advice Blog
- Smart Advice to Help You Survive the Government Shutdown — or any other surprise financial setback
- 3 Key Medical Concepts to Teach Every Child
- How to Choose the Best Straw Water Filter For You
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Give this a try and have an extra $1378 by the end of the year!
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
- The Simple Way To Make Bug Out Bags on a Budget
Tag Archives: food odors
I was reading the comment about keeping a low profile while cooking food during emergencies and the odors that they gave off.
My husband and I were discussing that and one thing that I came up with is cooking with the wonder oven. I wrote several articles on it a few months back. Look it up in the search feature of the blog, upper right hand coner.
Simply bring your food to a cooking temperature and place in the wonder oven. The plastic lid on the wonder oven keeps the odors down. If you cook large batches that are enough for a day or two this will reduce your chances of being found.…Read More...