Preparedness Advice Blog
- Prepper To Prepper: The Hawaii Missile Alert, This Is Not A Drill
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should!
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Watch for these January bargains
- Take the 2017 End-of-Year Prepper Evaluation
- Prepper To Prepper: What Is In Your Everyday Carry?
Tag Archives: free LDs Recipe Book
One question that seems to come up regularly is how to cook from scratch with only very basic ingredients. This is a hard one particularly for younger preppers. Home making classes aren’t taught in school anymore and too many people rely on frozen or other types of prepared meals. Over the years, I have posted quite a bit of information on the LDS (Mormon) Dry Pack Centers. They have very reasonable prices and are open to everybody, but the choices are somewhat limited. So here is a free LDS recipe book from Mormon Share that addresses this subject.
The book Food Storage Recipes can be downloaded for free. …Read More...