Preparedness Advice Blog
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival
- What’s Bugging You? Dealing With Parasites in Humans
- Last Minute Holiday Gifts for the Prepper Dad
Tag Archives: free LDs Recipe Book
One question that seems to come up regularly is how to cook from scratch with only very basic ingredients. This is a hard one particularly for younger preppers. Home making classes aren’t taught in school anymore and too many people rely on frozen or other types of prepared meals. Over the years, I have posted quite a bit of information on the LDS (Mormon) Dry Pack Centers. They have very reasonable prices and are open to everybody, but the choices are somewhat limited. So here is a free LDS recipe book from Mormon Share that addresses this subject.
The book Food Storage Recipes can be downloaded for free. …Read More...