Preparedness Advice Blog
- Smart Advice to Help You Survive the Government Shutdown — or any other surprise financial setback
- 3 Key Medical Concepts to Teach Every Child
- How to Choose the Best Straw Water Filter For You
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Give this a try and have an extra $1378 by the end of the year!
- Build Your Best-Ever Emergency Kit
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
Tag Archives: free LDs Recipe Book
One question that seems to come up regularly is how to cook from scratch with only very basic ingredients. This is a hard one particularly for younger preppers. Home making classes aren’t taught in school anymore and too many people rely on frozen or other types of prepared meals. Over the years, I have posted quite a bit of information on the LDS (Mormon) Dry Pack Centers. They have very reasonable prices and are open to everybody, but the choices are somewhat limited. So here is a free LDS recipe book from Mormon Share that addresses this subject.
The book Food Storage Recipes can be downloaded for free. …Read More...