Preparedness Advice Blog
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI
Tag Archives: freezing
Preserving food is an art that is as old as mankind. In the last 150 years since the advent of canning, many new methods of preserving foods have been developed. Today we have many choices that were not available to our ancestors.
Today I want to talk about the various methods that are available for preserving meat and fish. I have broken down the various methods into six different categories.
Freezing of fish and meat. If you live in the right climate, you may be able to use nature to freeze your food in the winter. Other than using nature, freezing requires the use of electricity. …Read More...