Preparedness Advice Blog
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI
Tag Archives: fried rice
One of the problems we will have when we have to rely on our preps is that we will lack the varieties of tastes that we are used to. So lately I have been looking at the way some common ingredients that most of us store are used in other cultures. Today I have been looking at rice and discovered congee, an oriental way of cooking and seasoning rice.
Many of us store large amounts of rice, but mainly use it only a few different ways. So here are some additional ideas for cooking your rice in a variety of ways. …Read More...