Preparedness Advice Blog
- Smart Advice to Help You Survive the Government Shutdown — or any other surprise financial setback
- 3 Key Medical Concepts to Teach Every Child
- How to Choose the Best Straw Water Filter For You
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Give this a try and have an extra $1378 by the end of the year!
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
- The Simple Way To Make Bug Out Bags on a Budget
Tag Archives: fruits
In general, when I look for a recipe, I want it easy to read with few ingredients and for it to taste good. Nutrition of course is important, so I look for ones that have vegetables and seeds in them. Raisin bread is one of my favorites, but of course you have to consider calories. My husband and I have been trying to watch what we eat and portion control our meals. Believe me, it’s very hard. We only bake in our house now when we have the grandchildren and guests for dinner or a church event. Nothing comes back home.…Read More...