Preparedness Advice Blog
- The Best Strategy for Homeschooling When Life Gets Hard
- Survival Shopping at Costco: A Quick and Easy Guide
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
Tag Archives: gas meter
In case of an earthquake, fire, or gas leak it is important that you know how to turn off the natural gas at the meter. First know where your gas meter is located. If you live in an apartment there may be several meters, find out before hand which is yours. Do not shut off the gas unless you smell gas, hear gas escaping, or see a broken gas line or if you suspect a gas leak.
It is really pretty simple to turn the gas off. There is a valve on the pipe coming into the meter that takes a quarter turn to shut it off. …Read More...