Preparedness Advice Blog
- Prepper To Prepper: The Hawaii Missile Alert, This Is Not A Drill
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should!
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Watch for these January bargains
- Take the 2017 End-of-Year Prepper Evaluation
- Prepper To Prepper: What Is In Your Everyday Carry?
Tag Archives: gasification
As early as the 1860s gasification was used to power internal combustion engines. Gasification has been an important and common technology which was widely used to generate Town gas from coal mainly for lighting purposes during the 19th and early 20th century.
During World War II gasoline was rationed and in short supply in both Great Britain and in the United States and large numbers of such generators were constructed or even improvised to convert wood and coal into fuel for vehicles. Commercial generators were in production before and after the war for use in special circumstances or in distressed economies. …Read More...