Preparedness Advice Blog
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI
Tag Archives: gear
Tumultuous times don’t exactly portend a prosperous future. When I was in college and then into the early years of my career, it seemed that my income would continue to increase. The value of our house would always go up, year after year, and by the time I hit 65, I’d have more than enough money to retire and live the good life.
I’ve wised up, though, and the world has become more and more chaotic. Right now my retirement funds are looking good, but that wasn’t the case just 7 or 8 years ago. It’s been a wild ride, financially, and I don’t feel particularly secure about the future.…Read More...
I recently received a new knife and today I took it out for a test run. The knife is the Condor Primitive Bush Knife that is a copy of the one Matt Graham uses on Duel Survivor. It is an interesting knife and has some pro and con.
The biggest con that I found is the sheath. I plain don’t like and would not carry it. The sheath is designed so that the knife will fit in either direction. This is supposed to make it work for left or right-handed people. The knife fits very deeply into the sheath and since it lacks a belt loop, I find it hard to get out with only one hand. …Read More...