Preparedness Advice Blog
- Smart Advice to Help You Survive the Government Shutdown — or any other surprise financial setback
- 3 Key Medical Concepts to Teach Every Child
- How to Choose the Best Straw Water Filter For You
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Give this a try and have an extra $1378 by the end of the year!
- Build Your Best-Ever Emergency Kit
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
Tag Archives: glasses
Being an old man and having to wear glasses, I have become much more aware of the need to have a backup plan to let you keep having good vision after TEOTWAWKI. My first suggestion would be to get an annual checkup with your Doctor. This may let them catch problems early and your prescriptions will be up to date.
So far, I have been fairly lucky I can still pass the driver’s test without glasses, so I really just need them to read and for close work. I have probably 10 – 20 pairs of reading glasses that I have bought at the dollar store. …Read More...