Preparedness Advice Blog
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI
Tag Archives: glasses
Being an old man and having to wear glasses, I have become much more aware of the need to have a backup plan to let you keep having good vision after TEOTWAWKI. My first suggestion would be to get an annual checkup with your Doctor. This may let them catch problems early and your prescriptions will be up to date.
So far, I have been fairly lucky I can still pass the driver’s test without glasses, so I really just need them to read and for close work. I have probably 10 – 20 pairs of reading glasses that I have bought at the dollar store. …Read More...