Preparedness Advice Blog
- The Best Strategy for Homeschooling When Life Gets Hard
- Survival Shopping at Costco: A Quick and Easy Guide
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
Tag Archives: gun control
At the time HIPAA, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, was enacted, it was claimed that it would protect the privacy of people’s identifiable health information. Since then it has been left alone with only minor changes. However on Jan 4, 2016, the Federal Government at the direction of President Obama modified HIPAA to allow health care works to report suspected individuals with mental problems to NICS (The National Instant Criminal Background Check System).
Since then I have been trying to find out what exactly this means. Recently I received the following information from a friend. This is a summary of an article published in Clinical Psychiatry News.…Read More...