Preparedness Advice Blog
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI
Tag Archives: Habanero
What do you do when you work in the yard and go beyond your limit; I mean your muscle limit? Sore muscles are not fun, actually it’s down right painful. My husband has been fighting a sore shoulder for several weeks and of course everything he does requires him to use that arm.
Now what about rubs and medicine for sore muscles or just aches and pains that are not life threatening but a nuisance pain. The following is a recipe I found for making your own Capsaicin cream.
It’s a warming agent generally used to treat sore muscles or joint pain.…Read More...
Mexican food is a favorite of a lot of people and depending on the region of Mexico, it can be hot to burn your mouth out hot.
Most of the food, I like is mild, but my husband is the burn your out mouth hot. For our storage, I have been drying chile peppers. Below I have explained a few and their use.
There are two ways of drying chilies, you can make a braid and hang them in a garage or shed to dry. Usually I cut them in half or fourth’s, then dry them in my dehydrator. I will try drying my next batch outdoors on the rack. …Read More...