Preparedness Advice Blog
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI
Tag Archives: homemade battery packs
A few years back I made some 12-volt battery packs following a design made by a friend. Since then I have used these batteries on different occasion with great success. So today, I am going to post the original article with some additional suggestions that I have learned from practically experience.
Here is the first article on battery packs
You can make your own
A friend of mine made some battery boxes using 50 cal ammo cans and 12-volt burglar alarm batteries. They are very nice compact units that will provide 14 amp hours of power. …Read More...