Preparedness Advice Blog
- A House Fire Changed My Family Forever
- Build your emergency kit with this Junk Drawer Challenge!
- What can a Billy Joel concert teach us about situational awareness?
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson
- The Beginner’s Quick-Start Guide to Homeschooling
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever
Tag Archives: imitation honey
Honey is something that belongs in everyone’s storage. In its unrefined state, it contains natural vitamins, minerals, beneficial enzymes, and potent phytonutrients (nutrients naturally found in plants). It stores indefinitely if properly packed. Do not store honey in metal cans, the honey will turn black and develop a metallic taste over time. I was at someone’s home a few days ago when they had to throw a five-gallon can of honey out. It had been stored in a metal can for over twenty years. The taste was so bad you could not eat it. Store your honey in glass or plastic and it will last indefinitely.…Read More...