Preparedness Advice Blog
- The Best Strategy for Homeschooling When Life Gets Hard
- Survival Shopping at Costco: A Quick and Easy Guide
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
Tag Archives: important prep
This is something that I given a lot of thought too. My stock answer in the past has always been knowledge. While knowledge is a good answer and quite important, I think, there is a better answer. Your most important prep is the one that makes the difference between life and death.
Knowledge can be good, but if it is all book knowledge, you can die while you are trying to apply it. Book knowledge has to be converted from theory to a working knowledge or skill. A good example would be fire starting, it is great to have the knowledge that birch bark will make good tinder, but until you have tried it and made it work, you don’t have a skill.…Read More...