Preparedness Advice Blog
- Join my new 5-day Challenge, DO IT NOW 2020
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival
- What’s Bugging You? Dealing With Parasites in Humans
Tag Archives: improvised lamp
This morning I found a soda can in our house, this is a rare thing since neither one of us drinks much soda. After looking at it for a couple of minutes, I got to wondering what I could make out of it. An improvised lamp seemed like a good idea.
So I took a knife and made a vertical cut down the middle of the lamp. I then made two cross cut so that I could fold the flaps open. After inserting a candle, I had a handy little improvised lamp that reflected light well. The can also protected the flame from being blown out by drafts. …Read More...