Preparedness Advice Blog
- Smart Advice to Help You Survive the Government Shutdown — or any other surprise financial setback
- 3 Key Medical Concepts to Teach Every Child
- How to Choose the Best Straw Water Filter For You
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Give this a try and have an extra $1378 by the end of the year!
- Build Your Best-Ever Emergency Kit
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
Tag Archives: internal backpack frames
Recently I listened to a discussion about which was best internal vs. external backpack frames. They never could agree on an answer. Since then I have been giving this some thought. Now over the years I have accumulated a number of backpacks having both internal and external frames. Having used both, I think that each one has pros and cons. However a lot will depend on what you plan on using the backpack for.
The pros of external backpack frames are. They position the weight high on your back, allowing good vertical load transfer to the hips and an upright walking posture. …Read More...