Preparedness Advice Blog
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI
Tag Archives: jellies
I have a copy of the book “So Easy to Preserve” published by the University of Georgia Cooperative Extension. This is the best book I have found on the subject of preserving food. This book contains the latest U.S. Department of Agriculture recommendations for safe food preservation. So Easy To Preserve is a 375-page book containing 185 tested recipes. Sections include Preserving Food, Canning, Pickling, Jams and Jellies, Freezing and Drying.
The canning section covers processing meat, soups, fish, vegetables and fruits. The section on pickling includes pickles, vegetables, peppers, sauerkraut, fruits, relishes, and eggs. Jams and jellies are covered in detail. …Read More...