Preparedness Advice Blog
- Join my new 5-day Challenge, DO IT NOW 2020
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival
- What’s Bugging You? Dealing With Parasites in Humans
Tag Archives: junk silver
If you have your food storage and other preps in good order, now would be a good time to pick up some gold or silver as a hedge against inflation. Currently the Fed is printing $85 billion a month. There are two reasons the so called inflation rated is down, one the devious way in which the Fed figures inflation. Many factors that affect us are ignored. Second, the almost zero interest rates help keep the inflation rate down.
But look out when zero interest rates aren’t enough to keep the economy moving, this will lead to inflation. If you look at history, inflation always returns it is just a fact of life, at some point you will face it.…Read More...