Preparedness Advice Blog
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI
Tag Archives: knife safety
I believe that a knife is the single most important tool we can have in a survival situation. A knife is your friend, but like many things, if you use it incorrectly it can hurt you. Over the years, I have seen people do stupid things with their knives and end up hurt. Knife safety is like firearms safety, you have to follow the rules at all times.
With a knife, the dangerous parts are the sharp edge and the pointed tip. If you follow a few simple rules, you should never cause unnecessary injury to others or yourself
Follow these knife safety guidelines
- Always handle your knife with care, remember it is a weapon.