Preparedness Advice Blog
- Prepper To Prepper: The Hawaii Missile Alert, This Is Not A Drill
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should!
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Watch for these January bargains
- Take the 2017 End-of-Year Prepper Evaluation
- Prepper To Prepper: What Is In Your Everyday Carry?
Tag Archives: know your neighborhood
Fifty years ago, when all the wives stayed home, everyone in the neighborhood knew each other. Today you are lucky if you know your next-door neighbor, never mind someone down the street. Now I know that many of you are not interested in becoming friends with your neighbors, but I want you to think of your neighborhood from an intelligence standpoint.
- Do you know who and how many live in the houses that are close to you? Who is a possible friend or danger?
- Do you know the wild plants that grow near you?
- Do any of your neighbors have a large garden or lots of fruit trees?