Preparedness Advice Blog
- The Best Strategy for Homeschooling When Life Gets Hard
- Survival Shopping at Costco: A Quick and Easy Guide
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
Tag Archives: know your neighborhood
Fifty years ago, when all the wives stayed home, everyone in the neighborhood knew each other. Today you are lucky if you know your next-door neighbor, never mind someone down the street. Now I know that many of you are not interested in becoming friends with your neighbors, but I want you to think of your neighborhood from an intelligence standpoint.
- Do you know who and how many live in the houses that are close to you? Who is a possible friend or danger?
- Do you know the wild plants that grow near you?
- Do any of your neighbors have a large garden or lots of fruit trees?