Preparedness Advice Blog
- Join my new 5-day Challenge, DO IT NOW 2020
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival
- What’s Bugging You? Dealing With Parasites in Humans
Tag Archives: Kobun Tanto
The other day I received a Cold Steel Kobun from Knife Hog (http://www.knifehog.com/). First thing, I have never bought anything from them and have not had any business dealings with them. However, I have not heard anything bad so deal with them at your own risk.
The Kobun that they sent me is a lightweight Tanto styled boot knife made by Cold Steel. I like boot knifes but where I live you have to be pretty careful or you can run afoul of the law. Before you carry a boot knife concealed, check the laws where you live.
The Kobun Tanto has a 5.5-inch…Read More...