Preparedness Advice Blog
- A House Fire Changed My Family Forever
- Build your emergency kit with this Junk Drawer Challenge!
- What can a Billy Joel concert teach us about situational awareness?
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson
- The Beginner’s Quick-Start Guide to Homeschooling
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever
Tag Archives: Koreans love Spam
You are probably wondering why I am writing about this, however by the end of the post you will know why Koreans love spam and how this relates to you. This first part was sent me by a friend and I felt it makes a good point.
Asia is celebrating the annual lunar thanksgiving holiday this week. In South Korea, where it’s known as Chuseok, the holiday is celebrated by visiting family, paying respects to ancestors… and the giving and receiving of packaged cans of Spam.
The pre-cooked tins of pork meat are the stuff of jokes, lunch boxes, wartime memories and, here in South Korea, a low-key, national love affair.…Read More...